Pages

16 April 2012

Rock Liebster!





Liebster is German for "darling" or "favorite,"  and the award recognizes blogs with less than 200 followers.  I've seen this award on many a blog, but I never thought I'd be a lucky recipient, or that I'd be nominated twice in the same week!  Danke to Julie of Jolie Maxtin and Michelle at Design Camp for the bloggy love!

With this award comes responsibility.  I must now pass the torch.  And the Liebster goes to:

Kathleen at Doodles and Designs.  Kathleen and I are fellow BAMQG members. We share an addiction to Flickr swaps and bees.  Follow Kathleen along in her quest to make quilts from her plethora of swap blocks in the company of her adorable labradoodle, Boo.

Alli at B.Yazoo.  I'm cheating a little here since I don't know how many people are following her blog.  But she's recently joked about having only a handful of readers.  Anyway, Alli and I are beemates in Piece Bee With You.  Her blog is charming and her paper-pieced blogs are have been delightfully playful.  And she always works with such fun fabric.

Camille at Hermit Goodness.  I know Camille through For the Love of Solids Swap.  I find her blog amusing, as it's filled with raucous humor.  Check out the awesome swap items she's made- including the supercool Pacman and Inky pincushions.
  
I had a few other blogs I was going to nominate, but they have since been awarded the Liebster whilst this post hung in cyber-purgatory as I searched for cool blogs.  I'm going to reserve the right to uncover three more Liebster-worthy blogs at a later date.


Liebster Conventions:
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Deborah! I am in such good company. Maybe my follower numbers will go into the double digits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts!