Pages

01 April 2012

March Recap

For some reason, I was feeling like I did a lot of sewing in March.  After creating a mosaic of my sewing accomplishments,  I'm feeling like that is not the case.  Maybe that bump to the head I had earlier in the month affected me more than I previously thought!

March 2012
FTLOS Swap, Aqua and Red Bee, do. Good Stitches, Piece Bee With You

Since March was my month for a couple of bees, I didn't sew as many blocks as I normally do.  I did, however, design and sew a mini-quilt and potholder. 

This week will definitely be down to the wire, sewing-wise.  Four blocks for the BAMQG  A-Z Quilt-along and Echo Challenge, a charity quilt top, and four more 3x6 Q2 blocks.  I'm already tired just thinking about it!

Next month's recap will be block-heavy.  Sixteen to be exact.  Plus a couple of potholders.  And an apron.  Over-commit much?

5 comments:

  1. Even though you might feel like you haven't sewn much last month, the things you made are adorable! I especially love your mini and Chesire cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were obviously saving all your energy for next month :oD Love the Cheshire cat though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah!
    I am Julie from Jolie Maxtin and I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Here is the link telling you what it is – and what to do next! http://www.joliemaxtin.com/2012/04/incoming-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - stopping over from Julie's! I love your solids quilt and the bee blocks - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deborah, I hereby present you with a Leibster Award! Congrats! It's Michelle from Design Camp. Read more about it here: http://designcamppdx.blogspot.com/2012/04/leibster-dearest.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts!