Pages

07 April 2011

Done, done and done!

     The last knot has been buried and the last binding clip removed.  This (late) birthday present is ready to be shipped to it's new owner!
  

    Details of the quilt blocks can be found here.  To these fabrics I added (as an extra inner border) an orchid color Kona cotton.  I used an aqua fabric with soft yellow polka dots and the raspberry Mixmasters Dot to Dot from the blocks as middle borders, and Dancing Paisley in Limestone from Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms collection as the outer border.  I sewed up the leftover fabric from the quilt blocks and the backing to make the scrappy binding.  The backing fabric is Topiary in Sprout from Tula Pink's Parisville collection.

 
     I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts!