Pages

10 March 2011

Moving on

     Little momma's quilt top is not yet finished, but I feel the need to move on, shake things up.  Twinnie's birthday (and hence, mine) is coming up soon, so I'm starting hers today.  The fabrics are in the wash as we speak.
     I'm also moving on to a more challenging quilt pattern - Retro Chic by Artichoke Collection.  This one calls for curved pieces and template tracing.  Here's a sneak peak at the fabrics:


     I don't think twinnie will get the quilt in time for birthday celebrations because it will probably take a couple of days to mark and cut the fabric.  I'm definitely stretching myself with techniques I haven't tried before.  Patience and deep breaths will be required for this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts!