Pages

04 March 2011

Ready, set, go!

     Fabric selected, check.  Fabric laundered, check.  And I'm off to the races.  Quilt pattern selected, check (sort of).  Pretty much a sampler based on the first quilt, but with a few mods as far as block patterns and finished size.


     Surprisingly, Martina selected a fat quarter bundle pretty sophisticated for a 7-year old girl- Jacobean Jewels from Red Rooster Fabrics.  I supplemented with 5 more fabrics and will be making 25 blocks.  Martina chose the Roman Rail, Churn Dash, and Friendship Star blocks.  I'll be adding Pinwheels and possibly Snowballs.
     If my calculations are correct, this will end up 63" x 63" after it's sashed and bound.  Let's hope my math is right.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts!