Pages

09 March 2011

Little helper


     This little girl loves to help with the quilt- making process.  Here she is, hard at work, pressing one of the fabric selections (she pressed about five of them).  She's itching to help sew the blocks, which I suppose I'll let her try.  The sooner she starts on those 1/4" seams, the sooner she'll master them.
     We've got thirteen blocks down and twelve more to go.  I'm not crazy about the way some of them turned out. The three below are not my favorite.  If I have enough fabric left after all blocks are made, I may replace them.


     Oh, and this happened, again.


I replaced the walking foot with the embroidery foot, but something wasn't aligned properly when I tried to do a couple of test stitches.  Ah well, if you go by the change-the-needle-after-every-project rule, it was time to change it, anyway.  Thank goodness I didn't change the needle before switching out the feet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts!